Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 10-16

Monday: I didn't do any exercise today. I had a scheduled bar class, but after the big news at work, I wasn't feeling it at all. I walked home though (about 20 minutes).

Tuesday: Bar method! The classes are still incredibly hard and today was no exception. In particular, we did a lot of thigh work and my muscles were wobbling everywhere. I went to the gym, but realized almost as soon as I started that it wasn't going to work today. I ran a mile in ten minutes then left.

1/12/10 -- 1.14 miles (counts warmup in distance)

I took the rest of the week off. I haven't been able to muster the energy since I'm so behind with my fitness and of the uncertainity in my future. I hope to change that next week.

**

Total distance: 13.48 miles
Best running distance: 2.3 miles
Bar method classes: 3

16 comments:

  1. it gets easier keep on truckin....
    I did 4 miles under 40 minutes,
    I did 1 mile on 11 incline at speed of 3.3
    I did hour of p90x.
    Still eating often mixing proteins and carbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did not work out on wed. first time this year i did nothing. I gotta run tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday I did 4 miles in 39.22. Friday momma and I went to see AVATAR. Saturday morning I did 3 miles in 33:00 minutes, alot of different speeds and inclines. Saturday night I ran up 100 flights of stairs and walked down 100 flights of stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday Momma and I did P90X Yoga, and then today I ran 4 miles UNDER 36.00 minutes, 35.94 to be exact, that is 3 minutes less than last thursday. I also did the ab workout .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wed, the first time I did a 5 miles run, at 6.2 speed, did it under 49 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thursday- No Workout got home late 9:30
    Friday I ran treadmill 6.8 speed for 3 miles. Ran 1 lap at 8.5 speed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saturday AM ran one mile at 6.0 and 2nd mile at 7.0.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunday 1 hour p90x xstretch
    Monday 8 games of raquetball and 5 miles on treadmill at 6.3 speed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tuesday No workout, I had meetings til 8pm got home late.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wed, did 1 hour of P90X Kenpo workout. I was pleasantly surprised I kept up with every thing they did with good intensity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thursday, I did 3 miles on treadmill going 6.9 speed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Friday: I did 1 hour of P90X arms, shoulders. Once again I did it as hard as they do. I used either 25lb weights or 12lb weights depending on the particular lift.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saturday morning shoveled snow for half an hour. did not do any other excercise.
    Sunday woke up ran 4 miles in 40 minutes. Did not feel all that good running before breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sunday: I had more energy in the afternoon I did 1 hour p90x arms and shoulders. good workout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monday I did a few mile hike out in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dad .. I'm back..... keep updating me. This is inspiring to read along. Cool on those raquetball games!!

    ReplyDelete